Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Help me with my English please..."

...was the theme of last night's date.

We had fun flirting and talking and joking around... but at the end of the night, he was weird. I thought there was chemistry, but when I touched his arm during dinner and his back while we were looking at a map together, he did nothing. When he dropped me off at the subway, he was about to walk away without even giving me a hug (or a handshake or high 5 or anything!) -- until I initiated it. It was awkward. Why?! I will be really surprised if he calls me. I thought we had a fun time. The end just weirded me out. Could he have really been that awkward or was he just not interested? Hmmm...

In the meantime, I have not heard from Dr. Gorgeous... I'm not so disappointed because I know he's out of my league... but I would like to be his friend and/or set him up with someone else! I suppose he's not in the habit of making new female friends though because I bet they all fall in love with him!!

Honestly, men are just a different species. I should stop acting so surprised. I've been dating for more than a decade now!

2 comments:

Equis said...

Boys are definitely lame. All dates should be videotaped so we can go back and attempt to translate what just went down.

*singlegalnyc* said...

PS He called me 2x this week, but did not leave messages. WTF?! one call was saturday night - who calls a girl on sat. night?