Thursday, November 03, 2005

I'm baaaaaaack.....

.......and better than ever!

It's been a tumultuous year, but I rode it out and here I am again, ready for this blog to suck the life out of me. :)

Only kidding. I find it to be cathartic. And I hope you find it to be entertaining (and maybe educational, insightful, inspiring). If so, please bookmark/blogroll me and come back to visit!

Stay tuned for lots of exciting stuff to come about dating in NYC, musings on religiousity, the mishugas (craziness) of work and how my bipolar illness affects it all. And some local NYC stuff, pop culture and ISRAEL!!

Please let me know that you stopped by. Drop me a comment or email me at singlegalnyc@hotmail.com. If you email me, I promise to write back! So exciting, right? I can even mail you an autographed item of your choice if you so desire.*

*This offer only stands until my blog becomes so popular that I can't keep up with the fan mail....

----
On a serious note: I am somewhat paranoid about my identity being discovered. If by chance, you figure out who I am, I beg you to please keep it in confidence. Consider it lashon hara ("evil tongue"//total horrible gossip) to share it with others who know me in real life. Because I am writing about the very sensitive topic of my mental illness, I would be mortified to find out that people from my real life knew.... Plus, I plan to write more about sex & relationships too....and I can't have all the men knocking down my door :)

---
HELP PLEASE: Is there a good (free) HTML resource for a beginner (list of tags?) I can't remember how to hyperlink to an email address and I tried the one listed on WebMonkey, but it didn't work. Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Esther Kustanowitz said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear you'll be delving into some good, meaty stuff. Blogger's WYSIWYG interface should provide you with buttons that create the links for you. Explore it and see if it's there...

May this blog bring you nothing but happiness...let me know if you need help with anything.

Anonymous said...

www.lissaexplains.com has lots of good tech info