Thursday, September 23, 2004

What a Difference!

Wow, well I am feelng a lot better and I guess I can attribute it to the increased dosage of my mood stabilizer, in addition to my life stabilizing le'at le'at (slowly slowly). The last post from this Monday was a little exaggerated because I was describing events and feelings I had the previous week, so my road to recovery hasn't been *quite* this dramatic.

And I almost have new roommates the search for whom has been a harrowing experience, to say the least! I'm starting to entertain potential career directions and active steps I can take to research organizations/firms and secure work. And no bf on the horizon which doesn't matter b/c I am quite happy to be SINGLEGALNYC. So apropos that I chose that pseudonym/moniker (i like both words & couldn't choose), eh??

Yay, I'm excited for life again! And a week ago I was so convinced that life couldn't get any worse and couldn't be worth living. I hope that these episodes subside b/c with any regularity, they will wreak havoc on my life and prevent me from maintaining stable relationships with people and holding down jobs.

Ze oh! (That's all (folks))

4 comments:

Esther Kustanowitz said...

Singlegal,
May you have a meaningful fast, and all the best in the new year. And if you have extra mood enhancers, don't forget to share. It's good karma.
Gmar chatimah tovah!

*singlegalnyc* said...

Esther,
By "mood enhancer," are you implying hallucinogens!? :)
Shavua tov and chag sameach (for Sukkot)..

Paul said...

Find your happy place!!

Esther Kustanowitz said...

Implying? Me? Gosh. From mood stabilizers to mood enhancers is a slippery slope, is all I'm sayin'.