Saturday, July 24, 2004

Um yeah....

That new job didn't quite work out.  I'm pretty upset, but it gives me time to heal b/c I am suffering from a major mental illness right now.

Besides the "sex life" issue, this was one other reason I wanted to keep my blog anonymous. I'd like to be able to speak openly about everything, be it my political, sexual, spiritual or mental opinions and conditions (and positions ;) )

Heh, anyway, part of my illness prohibits (or at least severely limits) my online time... e.g. once every 3 days, which is why I haven't been able to post lately. Once I'm on the road to recovery, I'll certainly post, b/c I have lots of thoughts about everything I've gone through.

Gotta jet....

Thanks in advance for everyone's support and understanding .

 

1 comment:

Esther Kustanowitz said...

Sorry to hear your news. I was booted from a new job after four weeks there; the termination was brutal, the aftermath very unglamorous, so I understand. Write me anytime you need some support. Something better will come. We have to believe it. Keep the faith, singlegal.